One of our very favorite blogging buddies, VINNIEH, has awarded us our fourth Liebster Award. Vinnie is a ten-time winner of the award! Head over to his blog and discover just why he has been nominated so many times.
How This Works:
1. Post the Liebster Award graphic on your site.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate other blogs to receive the award.
5. Write 11 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
Here we go!
Answers to VINNIEH’s questions:
1. What do you find most beneficial about being a blogger?
Dani: I love having an outlet to express my opinions and connect with others that have the same interests.
2. What are your views on nudism?
Jennifer: Nudism is fine if it’s not me. To each his/her own.
3. Have you ever gone to see a movie that you were too young to watch at the time?
T. Mack: When I was a kid, I loved “Harlem Nights” and watched it all the time. That movie is filled with foul language, prostitution, illegal drinking, gambling, gangsters, sex and murder. As a 10-year old, I shouldn’t have been allowed to see it. But it was fabulous and hilarious and my parents and I would watch it together often.
4. If you could date a Hollywood star, who would it be?
Jen P: Jensen Ackles, of course!
5. If you were the supreme ruler of a country, what would be the first law you would pass?
Ana: If I was supreme ruler of a land, my first rule would be that everyone do at least one selfless thing in their lives. It’s rewarding, it’s good for the soul, and it encourages people to pay it forward. It’s just something we all should do as human beings.
6. What do you consider to be the best thing about your blog?
Ana: The best thing about our blog is that it’s a network where people can connect to read and talk about nerdy things. What’s great about our site is that since we have multiple writers, we represent multiple fandoms. So essentially there’s something for everyone and we don’t judge about geekiness. We embrace with open arms!
7. Do you believe in the supernatural or paranormal?
Jen P: No, I don’t believe in the paranormal. I try to keep an open mind, but other than word of mouth I have no reason to believe in anything other than the normal, day to day reality we live in. It’s sad, really. I want to believe!!!
8. Where is your dream destination for a holiday?
T. Mack: I really, really, really want to go to Hawaii.
9. What is the first horror movie you recall viewing?
Jennifer: I don’t think I’ve ever watched a horror movie. Now I’ve seen horrible movies, but not a horror movie.
10. If you had a magic power, what would it be?
Jennifer: My magic power would be teleportation because Starbucks.
11. And finally, what do you believe the future holds for you?
Dani: I like to think that you get out of life what you put into it, so I am all about if you can manage to give out positive vibes, then good things will come back to you. So I am hoping my future shows the fruits of my labor.
Nominees to receive the Liebster Award:
Questions for our nominees:
1. If you could have any celebrity read your blog, who would it be and why?
2. A genie grants you three wishes. What would your wishes be?
3. If you had $1 million to donate to a single charity, which one would you choose and why?
4. What would your patronus be?
5. Star Wars or Star Trek, and which decade?
6. If you could only watch one genre of TV/Movies for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7. Would your prefer to portray a superhero or a villain?
8. What is your absolute favorite book, movie or television series?
9. What (or who) motivates you?
10. What’s your favorite 90’s movie?
11. What three words describe you best?