Here at Sister Geeks, we like to celebrate all the great acting that comes in our favorite geeky pursuits, whether we’re talking about a Doctor or a zombie fighter or a superhero. It doesn’t hurt if said actors and actresses happen to be easy on the eyes.
So, in honor of celebrating great acting, let me grace you with ten things I love about the wonderful Sam Heughan, who plays Jamie Fraser on the Golden Globe-nominated Outlander.
- He’s got a great sense of humour and doesn’t take himself too seriously.
- He played Batman on stage.
- He makes a kilt look killer.
- He is genuinely lovely to his fans.
- He has quite the charitable streak.
- He embodies the role of Jamie Fraser.
- He made being a virgin seem like the sexiest thing ever.
- He can speak French with the best of them and his Scottish accent is killer.
- He perfectly captures the visceral misery of this moment at the beginning of Episode 1.16.