We Sister Geeks are so excited to accept another amazing award from a fellow blogger! Our gratitude goes out to our blogging buddy, VINNIEH, who always brings sunshine to our blog with his positivity and shines a light on us through his fantastic blog. If you’ve not already checked him out, or even if you have, head over to see what’s new on his site. He definitely has our stamp of enthusiastic approval!
The way this works is that we will answer the questions that Vinnie gave us, offer up our nominees, then give them questions to answer. Here we go!
1. Do you remember your first kiss well? JEN P: I do remember it, and there was waaaaay too much tongue.
2. A stroll on the beach or a romantic dinner? JENNIFER: Um, a romantic dinner. I’m not a fan of the beach. I’m a weirdo, I know. I would rather be indoors with food than outside with sand.
3. What do you think is your best physical attribute? ANA: My best physical attribute is my God given Latin junk in my trunk. And yes I do like fries with that shake!
4. Do you like romantic comedies? T. MACK: I love romantic comedies. My favorites are He’s Just Not That Into You (I ADORE Ginnifer Goodwin and Justin Long) and Love Actually (because what’s not to love about that movie).
5. Which TV star would like to spend a naughty day with? JEN P: Can I pick two??? Because I’d be down for a Jensen Ackles and Stephen Amell sandwich. Deeee-lish!
6. Do you think music videos are too sexually suggestive nowadays? JENNIFER: If [sexual suggestiveness] serves a function in terms of storytelling, then it’s fine. If it’s just out and out an overt marketing thing, like one thinks that sex is the way to sell a product without a connection to the product itself, then it’s just downright annoying and unnecessary. Then it’s too much and is more of a disservice to the artist or the song.
7. What song or music makes you feel sexy? ANA: Pour Some Sugar on Me. I dare you not to look around desperately for a stripper pole when you hear that song. Ha!
8. And lastly, what do you look for in a partner? T. MACK: Someone with whom I can laugh and be my completely imperfect self.
1. What inspires you?
2. In what way do you hope to inspire?
3. What is your favorite movie based on a book?
4. What is your favorite holiday or time of year?
5. Sweet or Salty?
6. Do you ever make wishes (on stars, blowing out birthday candles, on eyelashes)? If so, has one ever come true?
7. With which historical figure would you like to sit and have tea/coffee?
8. What’s a perfect afternoon look like for you?