We have to give so much gratitude to our friend, VINNIEH, who has nominated us for our third Liebster Award. His blog offers some great reviews and wonderful uplifting content. If you haven’t already, you need to head over there today and check him out.
1. Post the Liebster Award graphic on your site.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate other blogs to receive the award.
5. Write 11 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
Here we go!
Answers to VINNIEH’s questions:
1. You get stuck in an elevator with none other than Chris Hemsworth, what do you do??
T. Mack: Concentrate on breathing and keeping my mouth closed. Fail epically. Try my very best to stay cool and nonchalant. Fail epically. Wipe the drool from my lip and try to say, in a casual, off-hand kind of way, “I’m a really big fan of your work.” Probably fail epically and manage only to make some sort of grunting noise. Then try desperately to find an excuse or non-crazy way to touch his bicep. Fail again. Finally just ask, probably too loudly, “CAN I PLEASE TOUCH YOU?!” Hopefully, I’m not the first person to ask this and hopefully (oh, please dear Lord above) he’ll say yes. Fondle his arm. Most likely black out. Then die happy.
Dani: I think keeping this answer a secret is sexy enough. 😉
3. Are you a deep thinker?
Dani: I’d like to think I am. Especially since I can never “turn my brain off” even when insomnia is destroying me!
4. If you could, which movie star would you go on a date with?
Dani: To make 15 year old me very happy, let’s say Chad Michael Murray.
5. What is your number one pet hate?
Dani: Smacking. It is awful. So awful.
6. What do you do to relax?
T. Mack: Watch movies, binge-watch TV without commercials and color. Great strides have been made with adult coloring books recently. Coloring isn’t just for kids any more.
7. Do you reckon you would make a good spy?
Jen P: I’d be a terrible spy. I can’t keep up with secrets and lies! The truth always outs.
8. Have you ever had a holiday romance?
Jen P: Does hooking up with a stranger in a waterslide on a cruise count?
9. What is your stance on adult movies?
Jen P: Ummm… I plead the fifth.
10. Do you ever watch reality TV?
Jen P: Hate the stuff, but occasionally. How can you avoid it these days?
11. And for a laugh, have you ever stripped in public?
T. Mack: I’ve never made an exhibition of stripping in public. That being said, I’ve not been really shy about changing clothes in or near my car. Does that count?
Nominees to receive the Liebster Award:
Questions for our nominees:
1. List one accomplishment–besides having an awesome blog–that you’re really proud of.
2. What made you decide to start blogging?
3. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in a theater?
4. On an unlimited budget, where would you travel?
5. What’s your favorite book from childhood that you still read, even if only in secret?
6. What (or who) motivates you?
7. What would be your weapon of choice in the zombie apocalypse?
8. Who is on your Hall Pass list? Or if you’re single, what celebs are your top 5 one night stands?
9. Mermaids or Unicorns?
10. If you had to eat the same meal for the rest of your life, what would be on your plate?
11. What do you want your legacy to be?