Huge thanks to Alicia at Reel Red Reviews for nominating us for this awesome award! Alicia’s site is terrific and her reviews are stellar. There is a reason she’s got our loyalty. Absolutely go check out her site if you haven’t already.
1. Display the award on your site.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers for the award and let them know that you have nominated them.
4. Share seven things about yourself.
Let’s do this!
And the nominees are:
What you may not know about us:
1. T. Mack: I refused to get my husband’s name tattooed on me, so I got the emblem for his favorite super hero instead.
2. Jen P: My kids are named after characters from a video game and my dogs are both named after cartoon characters.
3. Dani: When I have spare time, I spend something like 3 hours on YouTube watching wedding dance videos. I think they’re hilarious.
4. T. Mack: I’m an award-winning film-maker and journalist, though I gave up both following my award wins.
5. Jen P: My first crush was Bernard the Elf on The Santa Clause.
6. Dani: I have always lived in Alabama.
7. Sister Geeks: T. Mack, Jen P. and Dani all met when they joined the same Moms’ group online.
We’d like to say a great, big THANK YOU!!! to everyone who’s checked out our site, commented, or taken a look at any of our content. We are having so much fun being a part of the blogging community and letting our geek flags fly. We really appreciate all the support and love that’s come our way. We look forward to more fun to come. ~Sister Geeks